In 1959, our Founder, William R. Larson opened his first pizza restaurant In Menlo Park, California. He wanted to create a place where families could go to relax, to experience a real sense of community, and to share a superb pizza. After 50 years, we have expanded the Round Table Pizza® family to more than 500 restaurants across the Western US. Today, the phrase, “The Last Honest Pizza” describes our commitment to quality and authenticity.
Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, Round Table Pizza® has built a reputation as the pizza brand of choice and is the market share leader in one of the most competitive and discriminating restaurant markets in the US.
The key differentiators between Round Table Pizza® and other pizza chains are:
– Our product! Every Round Table restaurant rolls fresh dough every day and tops every pie with fresh cheese and only the freshest ingredients.
– We have both full service restaurants as well as smaller units for take-out and delivery.
– Round Table Pizza® provides licensees with exclusive proprietary sauce and dough mix through our global supply chain process.
– We are committed to franchising as our primary business model. Approximately 80% of Round Table Pizza® restaurants are owned and operated by franchisees.
– We are family focused and encourage our customers to have parties at our restaurants.
|Franchise Type:||Master Franchisee in SEA countries|
|Min. Capital Requirement:||USD1,000,000|
For more information contact the Asia Franchise Networks or complete the below Franchise Consultation Form now!